I am a very happy person, but the sometimes I feel the need to rant. The below are the most frequent…
- Those who drive in fog, rain or dusk with no headlights on
- Mumbling (yes, I am guilty of this from time to time. But those whose everyday speech is a low incoherent mutter drive me crazy!)
- Disorganisation, get your shit together people!
- Shoppers who cannot navigate aisles with their trolleys in a fashion that means they are not in my way 100% of the time
- Live-stream tweets of a football game. What a crap sport…
- Talking through a film at the cinema. The minute the trailers come on, you SHHHHH. I don’t care who you are, or if we’re going to boink.
- Constant, stupid questions… Think. for. yourself.