Last night in bed, I half considered setting myself a bucket list challenge of 10 mountains in 10 years.
So far, I’ve done
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
I would also like to do
- Mount Meru, Tanzania – doing it this summer!
- Mount Kenya, Kenya – In two minds about this one.
- Ben Nevis, Scotland – UK Three Peaks challenge
- Mount Snowdon, Wales – UK Three Peaks challenge
- Scafell Pike, England – UK Three Peaks challenge
- Mount Everest Base Camp, Nepal – Just to able to say “I’ve climbed Mount Everest”
- Pikes Peak, Colorado USA – “I went o’er to Colorado and clumb Pike’s Peak!” – Sons of Katie Elder
So I just need two more… I would like to do at least one in New Zealand (Mount Doom). Who knows! Lots to do whilst I’m young!