So I found a random question generator via Google, and I am just going to answer 10 questions from it!
1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An author! I longed to become the next Jacqueline Wilson or JK Rowling. As a child I even sent off a story to the publishers (it was terrible, and therefore decline. Obviously). Jacqueline did handwrite back to me twice, which was like having prayers answered. I was so happy! I still adore writing, but fiction alludes me a bit these days.
2. If you were stuck on a desert island, what would you want to have with you?
As long as food/water/shelter/clothing were all provided for life, I would like a never ending supply of either books or music. Books because you could escape your boredom, but music so you can hear the voices of other human beings and dance/sing.
3. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Spray a lavender sleep mist across my pillows
4. Do you prefer to take baths or showers?
5. If you could be any celebrity, who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence. Beautiful, young, seemingly down to earth, instantly likeable, cracking sense of humour
6. What do you miss about being a kid?
My lost loved ones </3. Having all my grandparents and multiple great grandparents to visit.
7. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
8. Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?
Smartest. Popularity is a temporary phenomenon, education lasts a lifetime
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Flight. My earliest memories include having dreams that I can just fly
10. Do you like to sing out loud when no one else is around?
Oh, God yes. My car is my karaoke haven!